Monday, August 24, 2009

Finally Some Pictures

Look at this precious face. It never ceases to make me happy to see this little face.



Just Relaxin' on the 4th.


Could he seriously be any cuter?



MyLife.MyHeart.MyBoys.



I love this picture, all of us holding the sparkler...I like to think of the Sparkler as our beautiful Future.


Tan helping daddy work in the Chicken Pen. He loves to do whatever Daddy is doing.

Tanny's first ride EVER at a fair. He loved it so much, we let him go on it 3 times.

My Best Friend Lacey who lives in Utah who I miss EVERY SINGLE DAY. She is now a mommy to my beautiful and precious niece Royce Jade.

Still Goin' Strong. He is Amazing.


1 comment:

Watkins Clan said...

awww you put up a pic of me! How sweet... Tanner is so cute. He definitely looks like daddy. Which is better than him looking like mommy! I miss you Janine. I can't wait to see you in October!