Monday, January 5, 2009

Doin' Great.

I don't have alot of time to blog since I am at the library (my computer is broken at home which is why I havent been blogging as much anymore).

As I wrote a few days ago, things arent good with Dorins mom, but this whole situation has made Dorin and my relationship SO much stronger. He told me the other night, "This relationship is only about me and you. No one else. As long as you and I are together, everything will be fine."

I think Dorin just finally "snapped" that night that his mom got in the middle of our conversation over the phone. He finally got fed up with her always in the middle of EVERYTHING that has to do with him, me, or Tanner. He told her exactly how he felt, his dad even agreed with him and backed him up, and all she said was that, "This is MY house and I can do whatever I want. If you dont like it you can leave." So he did, and seriously it was the best thing he ever could have done.

My family loves him, him and my dad get along so good, and now neither of us have to deal with his mom and her nosiness. My dads girlfriend Cheryl had to go into Jodys (Dorins mom) work yesterday (she works at Ace Hardware) to get something for my dad. Well, when she went up to the counter Jody rang her up. Jody didnt recongnize Cheryl but when she asked if she had an Ace Rewards card Cheryl said, "No but my boyfriend does, his name is Bob Herrett."

Well, right when Jody heard that she started asking Cheryl a million questions about us, how we are doing, if we had "told her about the situation", blah blah blah. Cheryl just said, "Oh they are doing so great!! We love having Dorin around, he is such a big help. And no, they havent told us about anything and we havent asked." (which isnt true, they know everything about what happened).

Cheryl could tell that Jody wanted to kind of "gossip" with her more but there was a line of people waiting by the time they got done talking, so Cheryl just left.

I am just so glad that Dorin and I dont have to deal with her anymore. We are so much happier...and we are so excited to move into our own house soon. My mom is looking into buying a house in either Graham, Orting, or Puyallup and then we will just rent to own from her.

Things are so much better since he has gotten away from that toxic woman, I just hope that one day everything can get worked out, but right now, Im happy with the way things are...and so is Dorin.

1 comment:

Watkins Clan said...

I love reading your blogs- I feel it's the only way I can figure out what's going on with your life. So you're living out back at your dads... that's great- becuase at least you have a place to yourselves! Have you still not seen Tanner? Is it because you just haven't wanted to deal with the drama or that Tanner's mom won't let you see him? So tomorrow starts week 13 of this pregnancy.. and also today is our 2 year anniversary! We're celebrating tonight at Tempanyaki's... it's one of those restaurants like Benihana... or that place in Tacoma that you, me and Breanna went like forever ago (where they cook infront of you). I miss you alot!