Friday, January 2, 2009

Times Are Changing

So, I know I have posted on here for a while and I apologize...things have been crazy around here. Alot has happened...the holidays weren't the best.

There is alot of drama right now with Dorins mom and Kristen (Tanners mom) against Dorin and I. Sometimes I feel like they are a team out to ruin our relationship...but it will never work.

Once again (a few days before Christmas) Kristen told Dorin that she had heard that we had broken up and told him that she still wanted to be with him. He told her that we were absolutely still together and that ONCE AGAIN he still has no feelings for her. Well, in addition to telling Dorin that, she also went to Jody (Dorins mom) and told her that I had went to Kristen and talked a whole bunch of trash about Jody...which is absolutely false.

So bottom line, Jody was/is really mad at me because she believes was Kristen has said, she talked trash about me to Dorin and pretty much told him that he shouldnt be with me anymore, and he FINALLY stood up for me and our relationship and told her to stay out of our business. He told her she is way too involved in every area of his life and that she needs to back off. Well she said, "Well this is MY house and I am going to do whatever I want. If you dont like it you can get out." So Dorin left.

This was December 23rd. He has been staying with me at my dads house for a little while, but my mom is in the process of buying a new house and we are going to rent it from her...so we are REALLY excited about that. We have only seen his parents once since this whole incident, which was Christmas night for dinner, and Jody did not say ONE word to either of us the entire night. We ate dinner (with some other people that were there also) and then everyone else left and Dorin, his parents and I all opened our presents to each other. She didnt say one word about anything that we got her...she just sat there silently and would occasionally say something to Dorins dad.

It was just super awkward. When we were going to leave Dorin, his dad, and I all said goodbye and thank you to each other, and Jody was laying on the couch and she didnt even look up at us and she mumbled, "Thanks."

So, thats it. Thats the story. Dorin hasnt even been able to see Tanner since before Christmas because of all of this drama. Its just ridiuculous.

Overall, Dorin and I are doing really well as a couple, this has only made us stronger together, but I hope that one day soon everything will get worked out.

1 comment:

Watkins Clan said...

Yes, you're back! I've missed you blogging... I've been wondering what's going on with you... I can't believe you haven't even seen Tanner.. he's missing out on his big truck :(... so you're renting a house or room from your mom? Where at? When do you move in.