Monday, February 9, 2009

A Good Transition....Hopefully.

So, I know I havent blogged in a while, and Im sorry...especially to you Lacey. I know you like it when I blog.

Things have been rough lately. Really rough. Dorin and I have been staying at my dads house together but it hasnt been working out well. He has been unemployed for over 2 months now, and its really starting to frustrate me. There has been alot of tension and anger on my part...I feel like we need to be a team...and I feel like Im the only one doing anything. I mean, he is looking for a job, but not as hard as I think he should be looking.

I have decided that I think it would be best if he moved back in with his parents. I cant handle the burden of supporting him without having a bad attitude. I think he feels the same way. He has been at his parents for the last 2 days and it has been wonderful. I dont have to "take care" of him anymore, and its such a relief.

I dont know how things are going to turn out in the long run. His mother and I are still not speaking, nor do I EVER have the desire to have a relationship/friendship with her again. Its all just a big roller coaster with that woman. One day she loved me, the next she hates me, and I have just given up. I have expressed these feelings to Dorin, about me not ever wanting to have a close relationship with his mother again, and he hasnt really said anything about it.

So, in the end, I think RIGHT NOW there are just too many things stacked up against our relationship. Im not sure where it is going to go. I love Dorin, but Im not sure I can handle the drama of his mother and his sons mother forever.

I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Watkins Clan said...

Well I really really am glad you finally posted we rarely talk on the phone or anything so I like to know what's going on with you. I think it's best if Dorin moves back home becaue it will just cause more of a rift and resentment and end your relationship quickly with alot more bitter feelings. We'll be home in about 2 months. April 15th we'll be rolling in :) We're bringing our puppy, Mishka. Have you seen Tanner lately?