Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Most Important People in My Life

My best friend Lacey posted a blog a few days ago with pictures of her, her husband, and their new baby girl (who I consider my neice), and she entitled it "The Most Important People in My Life". It gave me the idea to also write a blog about the most important people in my life, and even if they dont read my blog, I am going to write about them/to them anyway.

Dad- What can I say, I was born with the best father on the planet. Not only are you always supportive but you add fun and laughter to my life daily. I love your sense of humor and the way you can make anything funny...I guess Davey got that from you. Thank you for ALWAYS supporting me and never giving up on me, even when I had given up on myself. You are my rock, and I will always be your little princess, no matter how old I get.

Mom- Your love and generousity is astounding. I have never met anyone as selfless as you in my entire life, and I aspire to be like you. Thank you for always supporting me in every way and always being there for me. I dont know where I would be without you.

Dorin- I love you. I adore you. I cant wait to spend my life with you. You are my best friend and I look forward to our lives together. We have been through alot together and here we are still going strong. Thank you for showing me everyday how much you love and adore me, and thank you for giving me the chance to help you raise the most precious little boy in the world. Cheers to us baby, this is only the beginning.

Lacey- Hands Down, you are my best friend. No matter what I am going through you always get me through it through your love and advice. I want to thank you for all your patience with me through the worst time in my life, and you know what Im talking about. Thank you for also being patient when Im crazy busy and dont answer my phone for days. I love you more than words can say, and even though we dont have the same blood, you are the closest thing to a sister I will EVER have. I am so extremely happy for you and the life you have created for yourself. Your precious baby girl will always be loved and adored by me, and I cant wait until you move back to Washington and we can sit and have coffee together every morning while chatting about our kids, husbands, and lives. I love you and I sincerely appreciate you.

Ashley- What can I say, even though we have only known each other for about a year now, you have become one of my closest friends. Thank you for always listening and giving amazing advice. I have told you this before, but you are irreplaceable in my life, and I know that God has blessed me with a great friend like you. I wish you all the blessings and happiness in your future whether that be here or in Spokane (wink, wink), because I know no matter what we will always be close.

Tanner- Thank you for being born. Thank you for loving me unconditionally every single day. I love you more than words could ever describe. I look forward to watching you grow up (but not too fast I hope) into an amazing person. Even though Im not your real mom, I love you just the same. I consider you my son and that will never change.

Alan- You are such a good brother to me and I love you for that so much. You have such a good heart and sincerely are one of the best people I know. Thank you for doing all the little things you do for me, like washing my car without me even knowing. Even though I am older than you, I feel like you are my big brother because of the protection you have over me. I know that we havent always been close, but its so nice to see that we are growing closer by the day.

Davey- You are hands down the funniest person I have ever known. You bring laughter into my life and i love you for it. I know now that you are living in Alaska we dont see each other for long periods of time, but you are always close to my heart. You are my baby brother and I love you very much.

Jessica- Before "the storm", you were the closest person to me in my life for a LONG time. You helped me through the most painful and difficult year of my life, and I want to thank you for that. I am so thankful that we are on the road to rebuilding a friendship because, to me, I will never be able to find a friend I connect with like I did with you. You are amazing in so many ways I cannot even count them all. Thank you for giving me another chance to try to make things right. I love you.

1 comment:

Watkins Clan said...

That was wonderful Janine! I really hope that each person reads that section about that. I fell asleep last night during our texting conversation and woke up in a pile of sweat... it's just too hot here! I agree xmas is too long for you to wait and meet Royce so we'll have to figure something out before than.