Thursday, June 25, 2009

Again and Again

Wow, I know I have said this a million times but the drama with Tanners mom will NEVER stop! Dorin has had Tanner 19 out of the 25 days this month already and she isnt picking him up until Sunday. Apparently she is so addicted to drama that she married someone just as crazy as her. I have been on cordial speaking terms with Kristen starting on Fathers Day.

She called and Dorin was outside, I asked if she wanted to talk to him and she said no she just wanted to see how Tanner was doing and told me that she would just pick Tanner up the next day (instead of that day) because it was Fathers Day. So, while she is saying this stuff, her wonderful husband is yelling in the background, "Why dont you wish Dorin a happy fucking Fathers Day?!?!?" She told him to shut up and that she wasnt even talking to Dorin, she was talking to me. He continued to yell at her and call her a slut and a whore, stuff like that. They were fighting the entire time we were on the phone. She told me that they were getting a divorce because she was sick of his shit. But, she has said that a million times and it never happens.

So, yesterday she has a doctors appointment for the baby. Her doctor told her that the baby isnt growing anymore and is too small. I guess he said it could be due to all the stress of having a wonderful husband who calls you names like that. Oh yeah, and she probably conveniently forgot to tell her doctor that she is still smoking. Anyway, on the way home James was calling her all kinds of nasty names and accused her of trying to kill the baby. Oh, and Kristen wasnt even "allowed" to call and ask Dorin if he could keep Tanner overnight because of all the drama with the baby because James wouldnt allow her to. She had to call her mom, and her mom had to call Dorin and tell him. Her mom also said that Kristen should have NEVER married him, that he is crazy, and that he should NEVER be aloud to be left alone with Tanner...which scares the shit out of me. He just said he would keep Tanner until Sunday.

I have no idea why a woman would marry, and continue to stay married to a man who wont even allow her to TALK AT ALL to the father of her 2 year old child. He checks her phone records, yesterday when we went to get Tanner from her house before her doctors appointment he stood on the porch and watched the exchange between me and Kristen, Dorin didnt even talk to Kristen but James was still right there watching. I said Hi to her and told her she looked cute in the shirt she was wearing. She said, "Yeah Right." Then she said, "Well, I should go so I dont get in trouble." So she said bye to Tanner and went back inside.

Its all just ridiculous. In some ways I think she is more sane than he is. He seems crazy. Oh and another comment she made to me when we were talking on the phone on Fathers day and they were fighting is, "Oh my gosh Janine, if I wasnt pregnant right now I would be so messed up." (Talking about drugs). And I thought, well thats great, YOU STILL HAVE A 2 YEAR OLD CHILD but if you werent pregnant you would get messed up on drugs because of your stress?? What about Tanner???

Anyway, I hope that things calm down, but they wont...like Jody said the other day, things are going to get worse before they get better.

Other than that, things are good with me. Dorin and I are wonderful. We are focused on Tanner but are trying to make more special time for just us. We know that its important to keep our relationship strong not only for us, but for Tanner. He needs the stability from us, because he obviously isnt getting it when he is at his moms. I cant even imagine what he sees and hears when he is in her care. Its not like they scream and yell at each other and fight all the time ONLY when Tanner isnt there. Yeah right.

Im taking a flagger certification course on Saturday so hopefully I can get a different job. My hours got cut at work and I need a more full time job. Plus, Im going back to school in September and Im really excited about that. This next year I am going to try to save as much money as possible because starting in September of 2010 I am going to be in school full time for two years....then Ill have my degree.

Anyway, Im going to bed. Im tired.

1 comment:

Watkins Clan said...

Wow, so did Kiersten lose the baby? That's always sad no matter who the person is. I told you her husband scared me around Tanner... he doesn't sound like a good guy. Wow, what drama know... at least Tanner has his father you and his grandparents the only stable force in his life... wow I just can't believe it. Without you guys he would grow up all messed up... and he's too good of kid to let that happen to.