Thursday, November 27, 2008

Blessings!

Since tomorrow (well technically today since I am such a nightowl) is Thanksgiving, I have decided to write a list of all the things I am currently thankful for.

1. Getting clean and remaining clean for 5 months now.

2. My amazing supportive family.

3. My strong and loving boyfriend who is the most amazing companion in the world.

4. I have the blessing in taking part of raising Dorins 20 month old son Tanner. He is the most precious, special, and beautiful little person God has ever made in my opinion.

5. I am thankful for the times when Jodi and I get along.

6. I am thankful for the fact that Dorins family has accepted me into their family.

7. I am thankful for having an amazing job that I actually look forward to going to everyday. With that, I am also thankful for all the supportive and amazing people I have the pleasure to work with.

8. I have money in the bank, and I have learned to not spend money on just anything anymore!

9. I am looking forward to moving out again soon with Dorin, and I am thankful for the opportunity to do that in the near future.

10. I am thankful that Dorin and I both have jobs and can pay our bills.

11. I am SO thankful for my, my families, Dorins, Tanners, Dorins families, and all my other loved ones good health and safety that has been provided to them from the good Lord above!

12. I am thankful that I have a roof over my head, eletricity, heat, and food in my frig and cubberds.

13. I get to go tanning almost everyday, and it is such a good relaxation tool for me.

14. I am thankful that I have gotten through a very tough time in my life right now, and I seriously consider my situation a shere mirical!

No comments: