Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Actions Speak Louder than Words, Right??

This weekend when we had Tanner, he had a cough and by Sunday he really didn't feel good. We went to the store and bought him Childrens Tyenol Cough & Congestion (or something like that) but it didnt seem to help that much. Well, Kristen called me Monday night and told me that Tanners Daycare had called her at 9am (2 hours after she dropped him off) and told her that she needed to come and get him, that he had developed a fever, and that he couldn't return to daycare for 24 hours.

Well, I had to work today so I couldn't watch him (Kristen goes to college everyday), Dorin obviously has to work so he couldn't watch him, but Josy didn't have to work so I told Kristen to just call Jody, explain the situation, and that I was sure she would be more than happy to watch Tanner.

Well, by the time I got to Dorins house after he got off work, she told us that she wasn't going to watch Tanner because she wanted to go shopping with her friend. Oh my gosh!! Are you serious!!

She always says how Tanner should be number one on everyones priority list, and that he should always come first. Those are her words, but when push comes to shove her actions prove her motives differently in my opinion.

Even Dorins dad said, "Well, aren't you going to the mall Wednesday too?" and all she said was, "Yeah, but I want to go tomorrow too." Even her husband seemed confused.

Oh well, I have realized that I really am super negative when it comes to Jody. I pounce on anything she does wrong, and I know thats not good or healthy. I don't know why I have such a big problem with her, but I need to stop complaining.

I wrote this blog in order to get all these feelings out, but then I look at my friends blogspot sites and they are all positive and upbeat, and here I am just being frustated and complaining in most of all my posts.

No comments: