Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Stroller Insanity!

Okay so seriously I am already getting really sick of having something negative to blog about everyday about Jody but this one tops the list for the month so I guess I should blog about it and get it out.

Well, I posted last night that Josy said she wouldnt watch Tanner today because she was going shopping...but she didn't. She just sat on her ass at home and did nothing...like usual.

Well, Dorin got off work early so I headed over there around 2pm. Well, when I got there I remembered that I needed to call JCPennys to make an appointment for Tanner, Dorin, and I to get our Christmas photos taken. Well, Dorin and I had decided that we would all wear a shade of green (instead of red, since everyone seems to wear red for Christmas pictures).

Well, Dorin and I were talking in the kitchen and Jody was in the living room sitting on her ass and she kept butting into our conversation saying, "Well, can I give you my opinion??!?!?" Well, why would she even ask that?? Even if we said "NO!" she would have anyway. Either way though, she tried to tell us what time to make the appointment, where to go, what day to go, and then came the clothing crisis.

Jody had bought Tanner this red plaid looking long-sleeved collered shirt a while back and I guess she bought it solely for him to get his Christmas pictures taken in. Well, like I said before, our theme was green and she had a bitch fit about that!! I don't understand that woman! I mean, she buys a shirt for her grandson and then just EXPECTS Dorin and I (who are paying for these pictures) to dress him in it for his pictures because SHE wants him to wear it??? I don't freakin' so. So, she was pissed about that but Dorin didn't give in.

I got really mad and as I was leaving go to hang out with Kristen for a little bit I told Dorin I was going to just call JCPennys back and tell them we will all be wearing red instead and he said, "No honey, you and I decided on green, who cares what she wants, she's not paying for the pictures!!". So I was happy about that.

Then I went over to Kristens for about an hour and a half. It turns out that Kristen had to take Tanner to the doctor today and found out that he has an ear infection (poor guy!). But when I was there he was totally acting like himself so I don't think it's hurting him much now that he is on antibiotics. Kristen, her mom, and I all talked about my frustrations with Jody and I kind of got some validation because they both agreed with me that she is overbearing and tries to be way too involved.

Anyway, after I left Kristens I went back to Dorins house and the SECOND I walked in Jody wanted to know everything. I told her I had to pee really quick...because I did!! When I was done I went into Dorins bedroom to change into pajama pants really quick and I was in the middle of shutting the door and she comes up again and said, "So, wahts the deal with Tanner!!??". And by this time I was annoyed because I had only been in the house less than 1 minute and she had already asked me TWICE. I said, "I was going to change my clothes really quick." And she got kind of pissy and said just said ,"Oh." and I just shut the door and changed.

When I was done, I went out to the living room/kitchen and told her and Dorin that Tanner had an ear infection and that the doctor also gave him a breathing treatment. I didn't go into detail because I didn't know much detail. And Jody asks me (in a very snotty tone), "Well, is he going to daycare tomorrow??!" And I said, "I don't know, I didn't ask." And I turned back to Dorin and was kind of tlaking to him about other things for like 2 seconds. And she just says, "Well I guess I will just have to call her myself!!!!!!" And she immediately goes to her room and SLAMS the door!! I just started laughing.

When she talked to Kristen she decided that she wants to take Tanner tomorrow. So she told Dorin that he needed to get Tanners stoller (by the way, the one MY mom got us) out of the studio, wipe it down (even though it wasnt dirty) and put it in the back of her truck for her. No please of course. Just demands. Well, Dorin wanted to watch the last bit of a show that was on and after 30 minutes Jody starts SCREAMING at Dorin that he has no respect for her and that he needs to find a new place to live soon because "this is our house". All because he didn't IMMEDIATELY follow her demands and go get the stroller.

First of all, my thoughts are doesn't she have legs that work?? Couldn't of she went out and got the stroller on her own?? And then to just completely overeact like that was completely uncalled for. I mean it was an all out screaming fest on her end. She said that Dorin doesn't respect her, and blah blah blah. ALL OVER A DAMN STROLLER!

And it's not like he was ignoring her and wasn't going to do it, he was planning on doing it for her, but she didn't need the stroller till TOMORROW morning so he thought he could atleast finish watching his show really quick.

Whatever. She is just a overeacting bitch! I have never seen a bigger drama queen.

Between the bitchfit about Tanners ugly Christmas shirt, the demand of information I didn't even have, and the complete blowup over NOTHING just proves what I have known all along...she is a psychotic, know it all, controlling bitch!

1 comment:

Watkins Clan said...

Woman is psycho crazy! I want a christmas picture! We're going to send out christmas cards with a picture we took from washington on Thanksgiving.